Earlier this evening, I had the privilege of co-hosting #ADEChat (EMEIA) on Twitter for the first time, along with fellow ADE, Mat Pullen (@Mat6453). The topic of the chat was “Creating Great Stories”.
What is #ADEChat?
#ADEChat is a chat hosted by Apple Distinguised Educators on Twitter. It is a forum for sharing ideas as a community about innovating education through the use of Apple technology. #ADEChat returned in February 2016, bringing the chat to all three regions this year. The chats take place on Tuesdays at three different times:
– Asia-Pacific – SIN 5pm/TKY 6pm/SYD 8pm/AKL 11pm
– EMEIA – 8pm GMT
– Americas – 6PST/9EST
- What makes a great story and how do you begin to create one?
- What ways are your students currently telling stories? What kind of stories do they find interesting?
- What are some of the struggles you and your students face when creating a story?
- What are some of the strategies and techniques you and your students use to create an engaging story?
- How has iPad helped to tell you and your students’ stories?
- What are some of the best resources you can share with us to create simple and engaging digital stories?
You can catch up on the whole chat via Storify here.